Iwako Japanese Sweets Dessert Erasers
Set of 5 Japanese Sweets Dessert Erasers
1 x Bocchan Dango
1 x Sakuramochi
1 x Cherry Blosson Mochi
1 x Dorayaki Pancake
1 x Green Tea Cup with Saucer
These are Japanese sweet delicacies (wagashi):-
1) Bocchan dango - three colors. One is colored by red beans, the second by eggs, and the third by green tea.
2) Dorayaki (two hot cakes filled with tasty red bean paste)
3) Sakuramochi consist of a sweet pink mochi (rice cake) and red bean paste, covered with a leaf of sakura (cherry blossom). that's why also known as Cherry Blossom Mochi. It is especially eaten by girls on Hinamatsuri, March 3.
4) Another style of Sakura mochi using glutinous rice flour (sticky rice) from west side of Japan.
5) Japanese tea cup and sauser filled with green tea